Hello Friends

    If you live in the Nashville, Jackson, or Memphis,or surrounding areas. I would love to meet you in person.   I have up coming events in these areas, and i would love for you to be my guest. If your interested in attending my Wealth Building Conference, or would like more information about up coming Event(s), or Club Meetings. Please e-mail me at godink1@yahoo.com . Please include the city of your location, contact information (that you would like to provide). Please include Conference, Events, Club, or All Three in the subject line.  I will respond to you as quickly as possible. I pray that you'll be able to attend. If you plan on attending, or not Please help me spread the word.bring someone with you. Feel free to invite as many people as you'd like. The more the Merrier. Ha!  I love that saying! All Events are free!!! To all the guests who attended the April Events. Thanks again!
    Also my project is behind me, finally. So keep a look out for Speak Loud's Weekly topic coming up this Monday.Thank You and remember the safest place in the world is in the arms of Jesus! Stay Blessed!