Something New

     Last week my family and I planted the flowers in our Garden. It was very liberating. Well, it was for me anyway. I can't stand bugs. At first I wasn't feeling it. The sun was beeming. The children were playing. (Making as much noise as they could possibly  make.) I'm standing in the yard looking at all the flowers we had to plant, and i'm thinking; "What was I thinking?" LOL But I must say, when I FINALLY got started. It was so much fun. I knew when I planted my first flower, that I would be a gardner for life! I should have started this hobby along time ago. My Fiance did the hardest part which was laying the foundation for the bed. Building the wall for it an all the other good stuff that goes with it. My girls helped me dig some holes, but they eventually went back to playing. it became a family project not just mine. A piece of cake. Gardening is hard work,don't get me wrong, but it is very peaceful. Talk about something that helps to soothe the spirit. The birds were chirping, the children were enjoying themselves, the wind was blowing, the bugs didn't bother me, and I didn't bother them. Well, not to much anyway. Ha! It was great. I know I was in God's presence. With every flower planted. There was a sense of tranquility present that i've never felt before. In the end. The serenity that came with the new scenery, was un-imaginable! My own special touch guided by God's hand. (Thank you Lord for creating flowers.) This goes to show. A negative in your mind is only a positive when acted out. We can't be afraid to try new things. I've always wanted a garden, but me and bugs just didn't get along. This is an idea i've contenplated on for about a year now. I've re-built my Natural house and Spiritual house. All at the same time. I've allowed a small thing to keep me from experiencing Something New. A fresh reviving of the soul. And an added radiance to my home. Another lesson learned and an experience earned! "Every wise woman buildeth her house: but the foolish plucketh it down with her hands" KJV Proverbs  14:1 Tell me your gardeing experience and remember to Speak Loud!!! Be Blessed!