Queen




Yes!
I'm the Queen God created me to be.
Walking the life that God chose for me.
Living the dreams that he ordained for me to see.
Chosen from the womb I hold my head high.
Yes, you said I was nobody,
and that I wouldn't have nothing.
Today I stand.
Set free from all boundaries and limitations
I give God the glory for blessing me with all things
Exceedingly, abundantly above all I can ever ask or think.
I am rich this day because I truly love me.
I know you thought I was poor because,
I don’t have but you do.
No wealth is greater than how you feel about you.
When the money gets low
it's what’s on the inside that counts.
Stop keeping up with the millionaires
and be content with you.
Keep up with the gift God put inside you.
The things you do to gain wealth
you don't have to do.
lf you put trust in God
wealth will follow you.
Be strong in the Lord ─stand firm,
hold your head up high.
Size three, size nine, twenty nine
you’re still fine!
Don't listen to the negative opinions.
It’s all in their mind.
My Queen, love yourself and your perception of you.
It's according to your perception.
Can you rise above it all?
Be happy on the inside!
God created it all
Short hair, long hair, short in height, or tall
Don't let someone else’s opinions,
determine how you really feel
You are somebody!
You are God’s Queen!
You are fearfully and wonderfully made!
All things were good.
All the things that God created
You were birthed forth with purpose.
You shall live and not die!
Let go of your past and all new mistakes.
Those things weigh you down.
Your past you must shake.
It’s your own fault if you are mentally absurd.
Deep down inside
you know how you feel about you!
Choose your battles wisely,
You’re not what they see.
You were created unique!
Remember,
You are God’s Queen.
 
Many Blessings To You!!! Speak Loud!!!